Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Spec-taco-lar!

 I saw a fun card, demonstrated by Rose Coleman, called the Diamond Triple Fold.  Since I have a BIG birthday coming up for a friend, I thought this would be perfect:


Closed, this card only hints at the fun that's about to happen:


Set it down and it explodes into a fun-fold accordion-style card.  But with diamond shapes on each fold.


Isn't that fun?  

I used Taco Fiesta for my stamped images, fussy-cutting them to fit the diamonds.  


From above - and you'll note the retired Large Number dies that I used for the "70!"; I'll never give them up!


Of course I need a space to write a note - the back of the card is perfect!


What a "spec-taco-lar" card!  

I had hoped to use this for a card class, but honestly, it's a bit too complicated for my ladies at this stage in their stampin' "career".  Lots of DSP, lots of images colored with Blends, and lots of fussy-cutting!  But if you would like to try making one of your own, you can see Rose's video here.  

I know my friend is going to love this card!  I hope you'll give it a try!


Product List

No comments: