Thursday, May 25, 2023

Overreact

 It's a Science is a new stamp set in the 2023-24 Annual Catalog, and I just had to have it!  I like science, and I've never seen a stamp set like this, so naturally it needed a home in my craft room.  Today I pulled it out; I didn't need to make any cards, but I wanted to play.


I had such fun coloring all the beakers and test tubes (and other "science" vials).  Then I fussy cut each one and mounted them to the new Nested Essentials die-cut pieces in coordinating colors.



I stamped the bubbles and used Stampin' Blends to give them a little matching color, and added a few more in Smoky Slate.


I also used a Water Painter and some ink to give each vessel a little "overflow".  

And then I needed to add the greeting:


How fun is that?  After carefully masking the word "overreact" with Washi tape, I first stamped the rest of the greeting in Tuxedo Black, using my Stamparatus.  Then I cleaned the stamp and colored the various letters with Stampin' Write Markers in matching colors, using one color at a time, stamping it, cleaning the stamp and moving on to the next color (that's what I LOVE about my Stamparatus!  You can stamp over and over in the same place!).  


It's a Science is available now; check it out.  I'm already planning my next card!  

Did you know you can get $125 worth of Stampin' UP! product, a Paper Pumpkin kit AND FREE shipping all for just $99?  Join my team and this can be yours.  For the next 3 months, you'll get a nice discount on all your purchases, and at the end of the quarter, you can either continue by having met your "minimum" purchase, or you can drop, keep all your goodies and stamp to your heart's content without any further obligation.  Why not give it a try?  Click here for more information.  


Product List

No comments: