Friday, May 12, 2023

Missing Someone?

 Are you missing someone?  

I have kids and grandkids who live MILES away (like 500 and 1000 miles away!).  I miss them.  And I had an idea.


Darling Details is SO cute!  The stylized flowers, leaves and greenery have many options for creating.  But that little greeting...THAT got me!  

I thought it would be fun to create a flower garden, with a missing flower.


And then I had another idea - grass!

The Beautiful Balloons dies has a great die that cuts ribbons.  So I used it with Parakeet Party to create my grass.  


The stems and leaves were stamped directly to my Basic White layer, and the flowers were stamped and cut with the coordinating Darling Details dies, then popped up on Dimensionals.   

I finished off my card with some now-retired Dragonflies.  

But inside:


To compete the thought I stamped a phrase from Very Best Occasions, accompanied by the missing flower. 


What do you think?  Can I send this to my kids?

Darling Details stamps and dies are available now.  Click on the pic to add to your shopping cart.


Product List

No comments: