Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A Big Squeeze

I love sending card packs to my Cards-by-Mail members, and this one was no exception!  Such a bold, bright card:


 Isn't that fun?

I wanted to introduce a few new colors this month, and this one uses Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lime Twist.

The background is cut with the Dots & Spots die, and the label is one of the new Nested Essentials dies.  

And because I like to teach my folks new things, we made a pop-up inside:


These cards are so fun to open because the middle pops out!  We added greetings to two of the panels and a lemon (cut and embossed with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder) was placed on the third panel, leaving one for a message from the sender.  


I just love the bright colors!  


I hope my friends had as much fun making their cards as I did!  

Sweet Citrus and the coordinating Sweet Citrus bundle is available here.  


Product List

No comments: