Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Need Quick & Easy?

Who needs a card that can be made in minutes?  ✋

Have you noticed the Bright & Beautiful Memories & More Cards & Envelopes in the 2023-24 Annual Catalog on page 135?  These pretty, pre-colored cards and envelopes make crafting easy!  Just add a greeting or a stamped image to the front, and you're ready to go.  Look:


 I love that background, in Azure Afternoon, Bubble Gum and Lemon Lime Twist.  But as the colors fade into the one next to it, you'll notice a whole array of colors:  Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight and Pretty Peacock!  And you get 20 of these cards and envelopes in every package.  


I decided to focus on new products, so I stamped balloons from Beautiful Balloons (in the matching colors of Bubble Gum, Lemon Lime Twist and Azure Afternoon) and cut them with the coordinating Beautiful Balloons dies.  I also stamped some of the strings in Night of Navy ink.


The new Wanted to Say dies are the bomb!  Four everyday phrases with double dies--a "fat background" die and a detailed word die.  Plus several extra elements to add to your greetings.  I cut the background in Night of Navy and the detailed die in Lemon Lime Twist with Adhesive Sheets on the back.  They peel off very easily, and I was able to create a super greeting for my card in minutes.  


All I needed were a few Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins and my card was done!  And who wouldn't love to get happy mail in this envelope?

Add some Bright & Beautiful Memories and More Cards & Envelopes to your crafting stash.  You will love them!


Product List

No comments: