Monday, May 8, 2023

A Crafty Fun-Fold

I happened to catch a quick video  by Jackie Bolhuis, a Stampin' UP! demonstrator who regularly shows fun-fold cards, and I just had to make one.  Since I had my new Crafting with You stamps/dies on my desk and I needed a thank you for a new customer, this seemed like the perfect time to give it a try.


 I used a number of the stamps and dies from the set:  the stamped image of the Cut & Emboss machine and the greeting, and the dies for the scissors, the paper trimmer (cute!), the ruler and for cutting the Cut & Emboss.  This was so fun!


Look at the detail!  Those scissors!  (Cut with Basic Black cardstock and some Silver Foil).  The ruler with the embossed measuring lines.  And that paper trimmer!  Just adorable!

So where's the fun fold?  Take a look:


When the card is opened, there are four panels, two of which kinda pop up and float.  So cool!

Looking from above:


Love this!


I'm not sure how many people will order this set, thinking it's just for demonstrators.  But with all the crafts represented in the set (painting/art, knitting/crocheting, and sewing/quilting) I bet you could use this for making cards to all your crafty friends!  

And I have MANY crafty friends, so watch for more samples!


Product List

No comments: