Thursday, April 27, 2023

Make Me Smile

 Do you ever send a card just to make someone smile?  How about letting someone know that THEY made YOU smile?  

I send my cards and know that the recipient smiles when they receive it.  But I'm not so good at letting others know that I'm smiling because of them.  

So:


Timeless Arrangements is another of my new sets coming soon in the 2023-24 Annual Catalog.  And it's a beauty.  

But the best thing about it is the dies, 16 in all:


I love the "ribbons" with the attached leaves!  


Imagine how easy it will be to add greenery to your creations!

Now full disclosure - the greetings do NOT fit on these ribbons.  But there ARE some label dies for the larger sentiments.  

Let's look a little closer:


I chose Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lime Twist with a pop of Melon Mambo.  The blue circles were stamped in Blueberry Bushel (but stamped off once) and then I embossed the layer with the Timeless Textures embossing folder.

Then the fun began.

I stamped and Blend-colored several of the flowers, leaves and sprigs.  Then they were cut with the dies.

The greeting was stamped and I trimmed the ends, then mounted it to the ribbon (which I cut with Blueberry Bushel).  


I finished by arranging my die-cuts around the greeting.  Oh, and added a few retired dark blue rhinestones (I could have colored some rhinestones with Blueberry Bushel Blends, but why, when I had some old ones in my stash?  😏).  


So many stamps in the set, with so many opportunities to make something pretty!  

Timeless Arrangements, available May 2nd!  You won't want to miss this one!


No comments: