Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Another Baby Wipe Card

If you've been following my posts, you know that I've been playing with the Baby Wipe Technique (drip some liquid ink on a folded baby wipe and swipe across your cardstock).  Here are two that I did:


 So then I used dies to cut out some shapes, and look what I got:


The variegated colors of the flowers and leaves add so much texture to my card!  


I used Around the Bend dies, first to cut the panel with the leaves in the corner.  Once cut, I swiped my baby wipe over the leaves to give them some color.  

Then I cut another panel using the same die, trimmed off the leaves, embossed it with the Brick embossing folder, and pasted it over the leaves.  

And then those flowers:


Cut with more dies from Around the Bend, I layered the flowers and leaves over a greeting panel.


And speaking of the greeting panel:


I used my Stamparatus to stamp first with Granny Apple Green, and then again with Versamark.  This allowed me to heat emboss the greeting with clear embossing powder, giving my words a shiny effect.


Here are the two cards I made using these two panels...such fun!


Give this slightly-messy-but-oh-so-pretty technique a try!  I think you'll love the results.


Product List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this idea. Thank you for sharing.

Priscilla said...

And I love your comment! Thank you!