Thursday, April 13, 2023

Saying Good-bye

Well, I AM saying good-bye, but not to you!  It's time for Stampin' UP!'s annual retirement of products so I am saying good-bye to all the products on this card 😭:


Oh, these colors!  I will certainly miss them!  Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen...such a rich duo!  

This was one of my Club cards this month.  I was saying good-bye to many of the colors that are retiring, and decided these two would look great together with a daffodil!


Catch the shine!  The Fine Shimmer paper came out in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog, and has been one of my favorites.  It is in three colors - Soft Succulent, Gold and Fresh Freesia (and it appears that this is still available right now, at a reduced price of only $8.00 for 6 sheets of 12" x 12" paper - a great price!).  I used the Gold to cut a strip for the edge of my card.  

And speaking of shimmer - look at that greeting!  I heat-embossed it in gold, and it looks so shiny!  It is from another retiring stamp set, Inspired Thoughts.  


And then that daffodil - yup, more retiring product.  I've loved the Daffodil dies, but sadly, they are going away.   However, they are still on the Last Chance list at a discounted price of only $15.20!!!


A "swan song" for so many lovely products.  I will truly miss them, but I'm already seeing some great new items that will keep me very satisfied!

Don't miss out on the Last Chance products!  Sale going on now, and you can find great bargains.  Check out the list here.

 

Product List

No comments: