Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

I'm still playing with new goodies from my 2023-24 Annual Catalog pre-order (one of the best perks of being a demonstrator is getting my hands on new products early!).  

Today I have a sample of the Beautiful Balloons stamps set/bundle.  


 Wait!  Did I say "balloons"?  

Yes I did, but this set is much more than balloons.  


Although balloons are the MAIN feature of this set, there are other celebratory phrases and dies that are included.  My card today is more about achievements than birthdays.


First I cut a number of the stars, large and small, in Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock.  I also stamped the banners across the Misty Moonlight layer in the same-colored ink.

Then I laid out my stars in a random pattern.  After adhering them, I ran the layer through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the polka dots embossing folder (Basics from the OnLine Exclusives).  


The layer was added to a Lemon Lime Twist card base, and I cut a strip of the Bright & Beautiful patterned paper for the bottom of the card.

The greeting was stamped in Misty Moonlight on the Lemon Lolly star and popped up on Dimensionals.

And as luck would have it, I happened to have a little Lemon Lime Twist ribbon from a few years back, when this color was one of the In Colors (and one of my favorites!).  


Now who wouldn't feel celebrated with a card like this?  

Beautiful Balloons will be available for purchase on May 2nd when the new 2023-24 Annual Catalog goes live!  

No comments: