Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Such a Sweet Deal!

You probably know how much I love Sweet Citrus!  This stamp set and coordinating Hybrid Embossing Folder (which includes the folder AND the dies!) made it's debut in the January - April 2023 Mini Catalog.  And I've been playing with it ever since.

So imagine my delight when I noticed that it will be carrying over to the upcoming 2023-24 Annual Catalog!  Did you hear me squeal with delight?  


So here I am again, playing with the whole package - stamps, embossing folder and dies.  This time it's limes.  And they are mounted to a background that was embossed with the folder.  


But here's a little hint:  if you love this set as much as I do, why not save a little cash and purchase it now?  Why?  Because if you get it before May 1, you can save 10% by purchasing the bundle.  That option will not be available in the new catalog, and you'll have to buy the stamps and dies separately, losing out on the bundled 10% savings.


How can you resist a deal like this?  Just look at the texture on the background and on the limes themselves.  And catch that adorable greeting.  


So if you are even thinking about purchasing this set, don't wait!  Act now!  And save a little dough with your smart decision to get it now!  Shop here.


Product List

No comments: