Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Look What I Got!

 Finally!  


After quite the unusual delay, I finally received my Stampin' UP! preorder!  Turns out that when the preorder began on April 4th, Stampin' UP! experienced its biggest order day EVER!  Must tell you something - the new 2023-24 Annual Catalog is fabulous!

So I stayed up late on 4/3 to place my order as soon as the website was open.  

And then I waited.  And waited.  And waited...

Just as I was beginning to lose hope of ever seeing my lovely new products, the box arrived!  Yippee!  And I must say, it was worth the wait!

I purchased three stamp sets, dies, a punch, and then loads of paper, markers, ink pads, Blends and accessories in ALL the new colors!  That box was heavy!

So I've been creating and over the next few days I'll preview of a few of the new products so you can get excited about placing your order on May 2nd.  And no worries - I'm pretty sure the shipping times will have dramatically improved by then!

So first up was my play with Circle Sayings.  This cute set comes in a bundle with a large (2-3/8") circle punch.  And many of the images will fit the punch:


My first attempt at creating with this bundle is a set of 3 mini cards (3" x 3").  I wanted to use not only the stamps, but also show off some of the new colors.


How fun!


A cupcake in Berry Burst with a Bubble Bath background.  I stamped the "Happy Birthday" randomly over the Bubble Bath layer with Bubble Bath ink.  The cupcake is stamped in Tuxedo Black, and colored with Berry Burst and Bubble Bath Blends.

And those jewels?  Just regular Rhinestone Basic Jewels colored with a Berry Burst Blend.  


I've got the blues!  Boho Blue and Misty Moonlight to be exact!  This cute image was colored with Blends, but catch the starburst background on the Boho Blue layer - it's one of the stamps in the set, and it makes the perfect corner (or sunshine rays, or candle light, or...).


And of course, a beachy card (you know me and my beach fetish, right? 😉).  I stamped the shells along the top AND the bottom of the circle, then colored them with. Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock and Smoky Slate Blends.  And finished off with a few Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.  

These will be so fun to tuck a little note into my customer thank you gifts!  Will you get one?

The 2023-24 Annual Catalog goes live on May 2nd.  Need a catalog?  Contact me to see how you can get one.


No comments: