Thursday, April 6, 2023

Time for a Pity Party

Sigh...what a day...

Two doctor's appointments, one minor surgery, my Stampin' UP! order of new products hasn't shipped yet, some of my favorite stamp sets and colors are retiring, and it's STILL raining!

First world problem, I know...but it was time for a pity party.  And what do I do when I am invited to my own miserable party?  I eat cookies.

So:


 Today is a cookies kind of day.  But since I didn't have any I decided to stamp some.

And I used one of my favorite retiring sets, Nothing's Better Than.  I've loved this fun stamp set and coordinating dies, and I'm sad to see it go.  But I've paired it with other retiring products for a final send off.


My cardstock is Pale Papaya (good-bye, I'll miss you 👋).  The top layer was cut with the Split Card Textures dies (NOT retiring - yea!) and then embossed with a new embossing folder, one of the Basics that you can find in the OnLine Exclusive line.  

The cookies were stamped on Soft Suede (ba-bye, it's been fun!) and cut with the dies, while the greeting was stamped in Versamark on Soft Suede and embossed with White


"Cookies" was cut with Mango Melody (I'm crying 😭) with a Foam Adhesive Sheet attached to make it pop up.

And inside:


Today just felt like that...


But now I feel better - I love the card AND I know that tomorrow is another day...

Maybe I'll bake some cookies!  


The Last Chance Sale is going on now and many products have flown out the Stampin' UP! door.  If there is something on your Wish List, better not wait.  Shop here

Product List

No comments: