Tuesday, April 11, 2023

I Spy

Who remembers playing "I Spy" with their kids?  It was always a family favorite on long car trips.  Someone would yell, "I spy with my little eye", and we'd all have to guess what they were looking at.

So today I have an "I Spy" card for you.  It features one new (returning) color, three remaining colors and two retiring colors.  It also has a retiring stamp set and one that is continuing in the upcoming Annual catalog.

Can you tell which is which?


 I used two stamp sets, Oceanfront and Paradise Palms.  Which is going and which is staying?

Answer:  Oceanfront will be in the new catalog.  And we are saying good-bye to Paradise Palms 😩

OK, next the colors:


Let's start with the current colors that are staying:  Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  Whew!

And those leaving?  Soft Suede and Sahara Sand - double boo hoo!  

But do you spy the new (returning) color?  I'm so happy that one of my favorite In Colors, Misty Moonlight, is returning to the core colors line-up!  It's such a beautiful blue!


And finally - the embossing folder, Timber 3D.  Staying or leaving?  

Yea!  Staying!  


I won't be getting rid of Paradise Palms anytime soon - the palm trees (and the dies) are some of my favorites!  So you may see them pop up from time to time.  

But I've been perusing the new Annual Catalog, and I've got plenty of new stamps, colors, dies, punches and wonderful embellishments to keep me happy!  Can't wait til May 2 to place my order!

Need a catalog?  I would be happy to send you one; just contact me and I'll tell you how you can receive one of your own.


Product List

No comments: