Friday, July 28, 2017

A Visit to the Palace

It's been a few weeks since I've worked with the Eastern Palace Suite, so let's go back there again:

I wanted to use some of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers, so I pulled out my Tranquil Tide and started stamping a pattern.

I stamped, using Tranquil Tide ink, lining up the pointed edge of the stamp from Eastern Beauty, and then filled in with the little decorative half "flower".  Once done I added some of the stickers.

I cut two squares with Gold Foil sheets, and mounted my pattern-stamped piece to Gold as well.  This was all adhered to a Tranquil Tide base.

I embossed the words using Gold Embossing Powder and my heat tool.

The finishing touch was the Gold 1/8" ribbon and a tassel from the Mini Tassel Assortment.  Shiny and pretty!

Oops; forgot to add the Vinyl Stickers to my product list.  They can be ordered using product number 144150, and can be found on pages 19 and 196 of the annual catalog.

Product List

No comments: