Thursday, July 13, 2017

You've Got This

Here's a pretty card:

I was playing with ideas for my July Card Club and this was one of the contenders.  I haven't used You've Got This in a while, and thought it would be well-liked by my club attendees.

Make this card:
  • Stamp the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Shimmery White cardstock, and color with Berry Burst, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.  Cut out and add Wink of Stella to the center

  • Stamp the bee, from Dragonfly Dreams on So Saffron using Tuxedo Black; cut out with framelit from Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits


  • Stamp the background (from You've Got This) with Soft Sky ink on Whisper White; stamp sentiment from Sheltering Tree in Tuxedo Black
  • Adhere layer to Soft Sky, and add to card front of Berry Burst cardstock
  • Pop up flower and bee with Dimensionals
Click on the product photo and go to my online store to place orders for these supplies:


Product List

No comments: