Saturday, July 1, 2017

Another Oh So Eclectic!

I'm sharing another of the Oh So Eclectic cards I've been playing with.  This one (admittedly) is not my favorite, but it does feature a number of new products:

I was actually copying a card on the front of the catalog, but making some changes as I went along.

The card base is Berry Burst - luscious!  Then there is a layer of my new favorite designer series paper, Naturally Eclectic.

I wrapped the paper in a piece of gorgeous Finely Woven Ribbon, also in Berry Burst.





The panel is Whisper White (on a layer of Peekaboo Peach); leaves and flowers were stamped, and then there is a flower that is cut with the new Eclectic Layers Thinlits; this is raised with Dimensionals.  I also cut some Peekaboo Peach pieces to layer under the flowers.


A banner and sentiment from Birthday Banners graces the bottom of the card, and I finished it off with a 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bow and some retired enamel dots.


I love this stamp set, but it's taking me a while to find my mojo--stay with me.  I'm sure it will be here soon!  :)


Product List

No comments: