Sunday, July 9, 2017

Anniversary Bouquet

Yesterday was my daughter and son-in-law's 5th Anniversary!  How does time go by that quickly?  I can remember the day like it was yesterday.  They were married at a beautiful winery in Temecula, CA; there was a gorgeous pergola covered in white roses overlooking the valley of vineyards--simply stunning view.  And of course, the day was perfect!

I wanted to commemorate their special day with a lovely card:

 So of course I went to my favorite new stamp set, Beautiful Bouquet.

I started with a Soft Sky card base.  I cut another piece of Soft Sky at 5-1/4" x 4" and ran it through my Big Shot with the Layered Leaves embossing folder.  Then I cut an oval, using the Layering Ovals framelits.

The sentiment, also from the Beautiful Bouquet set, was stamped in Dapper Denim ink on Whisper White; this was adhered to the card front with Dimensionals.

I stamped a bunch of flowers using Peekaboo Peach, Wisteria Wonder and Soft Sky ink, and some leaves in Pear Pizzazz.  There were all die cut, using the matching Bouquet Bunch Framelits, and then I had fun layering everything on my card. 

Mini pearls embellish some of the flower centers.


It all came together nicely, with lots of texture and dimension.

And inside:
A matching greeting.

Happy Anniversary Aly and Brandon!


Product List

No comments: