Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oh So Eclectic Meets Embossing Paste

With my first attempt at using the new Embossing Paste with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks, I shared my "super fail" card (here).  But I persisted.  And now I have some samples that I am pleased to share, and I'll continue to practice and get better using this fabulous product.  Look at my next try:

Check out that background!  LOVE!

And I used some of my favorite colors:  Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, and Berry Burst.  How could this turn out wrong?

I started with the Embossing Paste on Lemon Lime Twist, using the brick pattern.  Then I added some flowers and leaves from Oh So Eclectic, using the Eclectic Layers Thinlits.

I hadn't used Watercolor Wings in a while, so I stamped the butterfly with Pool Party and Night of Navy, and cut it out with Butterflies Thinlits.

The sentiment is from Watercolor Wings, but the flowers, stamped in Lemon Lime Twist, are from Label Me Pretty; it is cut with the Pretty Label Punch.


I finished it up with some Rhinestone Jewels and Regals Enamel Dots

Better than my first try with Embossing Paste?  I think so!


Product List

No comments: