Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sorry...For Everything

If you ever have a need to say "I'm sorry" (and who among us doesn't?) then Sorry For Everything is a must-have stamp set.  It's full of words (no images), from sympathy to asking for forgiveness, to belated birthdays and more.  And the great big "Sorry" is a stand-out font:

I paired this set with the Embossing Paste to create a lovely card with lots of texture.  Emerald Envy and Night of Navy work so well together; add a pop of Peekaboo Peach and Daffodil Delight, and you've got a beautiful card.

The card was started by stamping the sentiment on Whisper White paper, using Night of Navy and Emerald Envy ink.  I colored my embossing paste by adding a drop of Emerald Envy ink refill to it and mixing it on a Silicone Craft Sheet.  Then I simply spread it on my cardstock using one of the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and let it dry.  Full disclosure - I used washi tape over the mask to keep the paste off of my stamped words.

Don't you just love those little roses?  They are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous set, and are super simple to fussy cut.  But they add so much!

The card base is Emerald Envy with a skinny layer of Night of Navy.  And it's all wrapped up with some Emerald Envy ribbon (retired--I forgot to order the Crinkled Seam Binding in this color!).

This card is going to a friend who has been struggling with some health issues.  I hope it brightens her day.


Don't forget:
Bonus Days are just about over!  Any $50 order placed by Monday night, July 31st, will qualify for a $5.00 bonus coupon to be used in August.  I know you have a wish list a mile long...why not save a little money on your purchases?


Product List



No comments: