Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!

 Quick post today, just wishing everyone a Happy Halloween.  My grandkids will all be out trick-or-treating at some point today, and we'll be at home waiting for that ONE child to ring our bell 😁.   Yeah, since we moved in (this is our 4th Halloween in our home) we have had a grand total of ONE trick-or-treater...ever!  But I never give up hoping to see a few more kids.  

And I do love to decorate treats:


I used the Embossed Treat Bags to hold a Paper Pumpkin treat box (from the September kit) and a See's Candy ghost.  All I had to do was create a few little tags, using last year's (now retired) Frightfully Cute stamps and the Frightful tags dies, along with the Tailor Made Tags dies.  Cute, huh?


THIS is why there are some products I just can't get rid of!  


And then I put them together with this card (which I made months ago, and featured here WAY back then!):


We drove over to their house this morning to deliver the goodies, and the candy disappeared before we left!  

So Happy Haunting, and I'll be back tomorrow with a fun Merry Monday card, a day late.


Product List

No comments: