Monday, October 10, 2022

A Sneak Peek Merry Monday

 Shhh...I have a sneak peek for you!  

Stampin' UP! is releasing a new suite of products and I have it!  The Framed Florets stamps and dies will be available to purchase on November 1, but demonstrators can get it now - just one of the perks I love about being a demo!

Framed Florets and dies (actually named the same as the stamps!) will be in the upcoming mini catalog starting in January, but for a limited time there are some extra products that make up the suite.  For the holidays, there is another stamp set, Framed & Festive.  And the Designer Paper is gorgeous!  And finally, there are some lovely little Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.

So let me introduce you to some of these items for a Merry Monday.  


The first things that won me over were the frames dies.  There are three - I've used two of them here.  


If you look closely, you'll note little embossed "hash marks" on the Night of Navy frame.  And then there's the Polished Pink one, with lots of cut-outs to make it fancy.  

And look at the background paper - the Fitting Florets paper has several colors and a few of them can be used for the holidays.  I chose this Navy and Balmy Blue mistletoe pattern, highlighted with Polished Pink berries.  


There are a few extra dies (not matching stamps) that can be used for flourish - I cut a few in white for this card.  

The greeting is from the Framed & Festive stamp set, which has eight greetings in a nifty font.


I like the idea of non-traditional colors for Christmas cards...do you?

Framed Florets will be available soon; I'll play some more and have extra samples soon,  


Product List

No comments: