Monday, October 17, 2022

A Week of Sweet Candy Canes

I'm having such fun with the Sweet Candy Canes stamps, dies and Designer Series Paper, so I decided to give you a full week of Merry Mondays.  I'll have a new card each day this week, all using parts of the Sweetest Christmas suite of products.  

So first up, a Christmas card in a non-traditional color pallet:


 Polished Pink and Pool Party for Christmas? Yes, please!   I can't think of anything I like more!  

This card was one of my Card Club cards for October, and I love it!  The Candy Canes dies made that cool striped background and the little candy canes, which were stamped in Pool Party and Polished Pink.


There's a layer of Vellum cardstock, cut with the Scalloped Contours dies to help soften the striped background.  


I used the Stamparatus to stamp the candy canes in order to stamp twice for a little richer color.  Then they were cut with the dies, and tied up with some mistletoe and Linen Thread.


Just a few Festive Pearls to finish off the card, and I think it's rapidly becoming one of my faves!  How about you?  Do you like the non-traditional colors of this card?

C'mon back all week long for more Sweet Candy Canes samples.  

And if you like what you see, I'd love to be your Stampin' UP! demonstrator; you can order here.  


Product List

No comments: