Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Good Feelings for a Friend

 Sometimes we all have hard days.  Even weeks. And sometimes even months.  

I have a friend who is going through some rough months.  Without getting into specifics, suffice it to say that her health issues would make us all sit up and take notice.  Sure makes me forget about my minor aches and pains!  

Anyway, I wanted to send her a little encouragement so she knows that I'm thinking of her and keeping her in my prayers.

I thought this would be just the ticket:


I love the Rays of Light background stamp.  Make it subtle with a light color, or make it stand out with a deeper shade.  I stamped it here using the Stamparatus and Daffodil Delight ink.  Why the Stamparatus?  Because I knew I wanted to stamp it twice to get a little deeper yellow, and the Stamparatus makes it super easy to stamp an image over and over and it will always line up perfectly!  


And what's that greeting?  This super large font is from Good Feelings, a set with six large, happy sentiments that can fill much of your card front.  

The layer was mounted to a skinny layer of Basic Black, and then popped up on Dimensionals over another layer of black to give it a frame-like look:


then on a Crushed Curry base.

I sure hope this brings a smile to my friend's face - I know she can use one right now!  


How do you show your friends you care?


Product List

No comments: