Friday, October 28, 2022

Another Framed Florets

 Yes, I'm still having fun with the new Framed Florets stamps and dies.  I showed two other cards, here and here, which used almost the entire collection that will be released on November 1, but today I have a card using only the bundle.  


Here we have Tahitian Tide mixed with a little gold.  So elegant!

I started by cutting the oval frame with the little hearts.  This is just one of 3 dies in the set; it actually only cuts the hearts, but once done I centered another of the dies in the middle and cut the oval.  Such versatility!  I then embossed the layer with the Timeworn Type embossing folder.


The flowers were stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, then cut with a coordinating die.  I also cut a few of the sprigs.

And see those corners?  What a fancy accent - I cut Distressed Gold DSP with the Fabulous Frames dies (there's another die for corners with a different design).  


The greeting was heat-embossed in gold, and I added a few Glossy Dots for a little extra bling. 


The Fitting Florets collection will be available on November 1st.



 But if you want to get this early - AND take advantage of a great deal - why not join Stampin' UP! before the end of October.  You can add this collection to your start up kit, all while paying only $99 for $155 in products.  You also get a FREE Paper Pumpkin and FREE shipping!  It's the best deal going!  

Click here for more info and to sign up, and let me welcome you to our team!  

Product List

No comments: