Friday, September 11, 2020

Posted Anniversary

 When I first got Posted for You, I bought it because I loved the Rectangular Postage Stamp punch.  And then I sat and looked at it all and wondered what the heck I was going to do with them.  

Although I did use the punch a few times I struggled to use the stamps and punch together.  Until this:


Finally found the stamp/punch mojo, and I'm really happy with the results!  What do you think?

I started by stamping the images.  Because I wanted them to all be identical, I first punched the Whisper White cardstock and then used my Stamparatus to stamp the images.   They are colored with Real Red, Mint Macaron and Balmy Blue blends.


I wanted a Balmy Blue background (I had already tried it on Whisper White, but it was too washed-out), but the blue was too much.  Vellum!  A layer of vellum, stamped with the postmark image, did the trick!


The greeting is from the retired Beautiful Bouquet, stamped and cut with the Layering Circles dies.  

Sometimes it just takes a little while to find the right combination of stamps/punches.  Glad I finally found it!  😁


Product List

No comments: