Monday, September 7, 2020

Love of Leaves

 


I'm participating in an International Blog Highlights contest today, and have chosen Love of Leaves and the Stitched Leaves dies for my card.  

I was a bit of a latecomer to this beautiful stamp set.  I wasn't sure I needed any more leaf sets, but after viewing a few samples (and seeing the stitched lines that are included in the die set) I had to make it mine.  

Take a look:


I love the look of white-on-white, as it's so clean.  See the stitched lines on the left side of the card?  LOVE! 


The leaves were stamped in various shades of green and cut with the coordinating dies.  The last one was tied with some gold thread from the Forever Greenery Trim.

I actually made two of these cards; on one of them I smudged the greeting 😧, so I put my creativity to the test and added another greeting with a Stitched So Sweetly die-cut.


Which do you prefer?

Please go visit the other artists featured this month and vote for your favorites (mine should be one of them 😉).  You can vote here.  

Thanks for visiting!


Product List

5 comments:

Theresa's Treasures said...

Great cards! I love the stitching!

Diane (DeeDee) said...

I like the one with the sentiment added in a die cut

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wow, love the muted colours and stitching. Such an elegant card Priscilla. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

CraftyHunnypots said...

Wow Priscilla I haven't got these leaves myself but after seeing your amazing cards even the one you had a happy accident with (love the way you over come it) I think I might need them in my collection. Thanks for sharing your stunning cards x

Priscilla said...

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments. I appreciate it, and highly recommend these stamps and dies!