Sunday, September 6, 2020

Little Treats

 All those who have seen the Little Treat Box dies raise your hand!  

Not you?  Well let me introduce you...

Little Treats stamps and the Little Treat Box dies are adorable, functional, and SO easy!  I was playing last night (after catching a glimpse of a different kind of box from Elizbeth's Craft Room, a blog by a European demonstrator) and had so much fun I thought I'd share some of the packages I made.

First up, a simple Halloween box, with few frills:

page70image1521152 page70image1522880 

Here is a picture of all the dies in the set:


The largest die is set on a piece of 6" x 6" paper and cut out, giving you a super-simple little box to put together (no adhesive required) in about 30 seconds.  😁  Then all you have to do is decorate!  And see all those other dies?  They coordinate with the stamps, and give you options to make boxes for birthdays, Halloween, Christmas, engagement parties, wedding favors, or "just because".  

So let's look at all my boxes:

Back to Halloween.  I simply cut the die with Pumpkin Pie cardstock, embossed it with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder, cut out the (included) scalloped circle die and stamped it with the included stamp.  Then I cut out the spider (included die) and popped it on the front.  Scary?  Fun!

How about another?

This time I made a birthday treat box, and added some patterned paper.  Easy peasy!


My favorite - I added some leaves cut with dies (Stitched Leaves and In the Woods).  The greeting is from Harvest Hellos and cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  The the box is tied up with Greenery Ribbon.

Now, stepping outside the "box":

Cut with Plaid Tidings paper, I left didn't push the side pieces all the way to the center.  Instead they were adhered to the front flaps on an angle, making a larger box for bigger goodies.  

And finally:


A Mini Pizza Box.  the flaps of the treat box were cut away and adhered to the Pizza Box and tied with a bow!


So many options!  Check out the Little Treat Box dies and coordinating Little Treats stamps today!



Product List

No comments: