Friday, September 4, 2020

Got Men?

 Do you have men in your life?  I do...quite a few.  And I still struggle with ideas for their cards.  But every now and then, inspiration strikes, and I think this was one of those times:


How's that for a little manliness?  😁  Blues, greens and a lighthouse just say "guy", right?

I am really loving the Artistry Blooms patterned paper.  And that background paper is from that collection.  Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana are all colors featured on this page.  So I had my pick of colors for my image.


High Tide is still one of my favorite stamp sets.  I love the sea-oriented images, and this lighthouse, stamped in two colors, can be stunning!  I stamped the lighthouse, masked it, sponged the "sky", and added sea and sand; this was then cut with the Stitched Rectangle dies, and mounted on a Night of Navy frame, cut with the Ornate Layers dies, which was wrapped with a piece of Braided Linen Trim.


Simple and stunning - just right for a guy in your life!  And Artistry Blooms is just right for making those stunning cards!  Get some today!


Product List 

No comments: