Monday, September 14, 2020

Another Merry Monday

Yes, let's look forward to the holidays with another Merry Monday.  I got inspired when I pulled out my Brightly Gleaming patterned paper (a favorite from last year making a surprise, and very welcome return!).  I love the beautiful designs, many with copper foil accents.  Take a peek:


 Isn't that pretty?

The paper in the center is from the Brightly Gleaming collection.  I cut some Copper foil with the Stitched Rectangle dies to create a popped up frame around the paper.


The ornament, from Christmas Gleaming, was heat embossed with (retired) Copper embossing powder and the little diamonds were colored with an Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker.  It was punched with the coordinating punch.


The holly leaves/berries were also heat embossed, cut with my Scan 'n Cut, and colored with blends.  


I think this is one of my favorite Christmas cards right now; I may have to make several!  


Product List

2 comments:

Christine said...

Nice blog postt

Priscilla said...

Thank you Christine; an old but goody!