Tuesday, June 5, 2018

What? Coordinating Kits?

Last month I revealed that the June Paper Pumpkin was going to coordinate (for the first time EVER) with a suite from the new Annual Catalog.




 And today I get to tell you which suite it is - drumroll please:


Yes!  The June Paper Pumpkin will coordinate with the Broadway Bound Suite.

And this happens to be one of my favorites!  It was one of the first stamp sets I put on my "must purchase" list, and my order has already been placed.  And now I find that I'll have added use for both the Broadway Bound products AND my June Paper Pumpkin.  I can't wait!

If you want to get in on the fun, be sure to subscribe by June 10th.  And check out the Broadway Bound Suite in the Annual Catalog, here.

Click here to subscribe, and join me in a new adventure!



No comments: