Saturday, June 9, 2018

Such a Happy Card!

After holding my Open House Launch Party last week, I wanted to thank those customers who placed orders for new products.  I thought it would be fun to create a thank you note using the products that they bought (from my own stash - not their new products 😁).

Phyllis ordered Eastern Beauty and the Eastern Medallions Thinlits dies.  I haven't used that set in awhile, so decided to try something with new colors:


I had no idea I would love Mango Melody so much!  This new addition to the Brights Family is smashing!

I cut my cardstock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and folded it in half.  I stamped the circles from Eastern Beauty randomly over the front of the card, using Mango Melody ink.  Then I added the "thank you" using Bermuda Bay ink - only one is full strength ink; the others are stamped off once.


A strip of Pineapple Punch made a bright focal point, and I added a little trim from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper.   Such a small detail, but it adds so much!


I stamped and cut three of the medallions - you can use two dies at the same time to cut your image AND to make the little popped out "petals".  I just punched a 3/4" circle for the centers.

No comments: