Sunday, June 10, 2018

Delightful Vases

Here's a winning combination:  Varied Vases and Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper.  Take a look:


Is that not a perfect card?  (Not that I'm trying to get praise here, but I truly think this is a "just right" card!)

I started with one of my favorite new colors - Coastal Cabana.  This returning color makes me SO happy!  And pairing it with Bermuda Bay makes me want to do handsprings!


I started with a piece of Bermuda Bay and stamped the "ledge" from Varied Vases on it.  I then stamped the vases with Tuxedo Black and Coastal Cabana, and punched them with the matching Vases Builder Punch.  I also stamped the orchid and fussy cut it; happily the leaves for the succulent can also be punched.  See the little Artisan Pearls added to the orchid?



I selected the beautiful oval from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper and popped it up with lots of Dimensionals.  The sentiment was punched with the Modern Label punch.  So easy!


I just had to add it all to my Coastal Cabana card base and I was done!  Easy and so pretty!

Want to make one of your own?  I've listed all products used below; click on a photo and go to my online store.  

Product List




No comments: