Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Belated Mother's Day

I have one more Mother's Day card to share today.  I had this card ready to share with you two weeks ago, but got admitted to a hospital for a week, and never got back to it.  Because it uses the Delightful Daisy Suite from the new Annual Catalog, I'm going to let you see it anyway.  Just pretend that it says "happy birthday" or "thinking of you" or "happy anniversary" (any of which COULD be true!).  :)
Isn't this the cutest?  Such a happy card!

Because I created this card before the retiring products were gone, I used the Brights Paper Stack from last year's catalog.  The card base is Daffodil Delight, with alternating layers of Whisper White and the DSP.

I did not use the Daisy Delight stamp set for this card - only the Daisy Punch.  The flowers were punched twice for each one, offset/layered, and I added an old clear embellishment over a circle of Daffodil Delight.

I love the leaves--Pear Pizzazz cut with the Flourish Thinlit dies--such an easy addition.

And of course, a matching envelope:

Everything in the Delightful Daisy Suite of products is now available - EXCEPT for the Daisy Punch, which is backordered until June 26.  If you want the stamps, Designer Series Paper, coordinating ribbon and Faceted Gems embellishments, they can be ordered now.  But wait--if you want the punch, please consider holding your order until the end of June, as the stamp set and punch can be purchased as a bundle, saving you 10% (and who doesn't like saving money?).  I am accepting orders for this bundle, and will hold them until I hear that they are available; if you would like to place your order, please contact me and I will be happy to order for you as soon as I can.

This is a wonderful suite of products; I have other samples here .  And don't let that backorder scare you--the punches are on their way and will be available soon--and they are SO worth the wait!

Product List





No comments: