Saturday, June 24, 2017

It's Back!

The Daisy Punch is back in stock and can now be ordered.  This fabulous punch coordinates with the Daisy Delight stamp set and makes it easy to create a beautiful card in minutes.


Here's a sample that I've blogged about before, just to give you an idea:

There is also stunning designer series paper, Delightful Daisy, with which you can make easy, gorgeous cards:


I've included the supplies below; don't delay.  When the Annual Catalog went live on June 1st, this suite of products flew off the shelves; so much so that the punch went on backorder!  But it's here now, so get yours today.

You can just click on a photo of the product you wish to order, and you'll be directed to my online store.

Product List

2 comments:

Laurie/Paul said...

Yeah!!!!!!!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Yes! And your order was placed as soon as I saw that it was available, before I even did this blog post! It should be here Wednesday. Yippee!