Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Back to the Bouquet

It's a battle...

Do I prefer Oh So Eclectic or Beautiful Bouquet?  Decisions, decisions...

Well, let's take another look at Beautiful Bouquet:

A quick thank you note to a colleague at work.

I had some left-over card bases from a workshop.  This one happened to be in Flirty Flamingo with a piece of the (now retired) Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack in Peekaboo Peach.  So this drove my color combination for this card.

I stamped several flowers in Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach, and then cut the flowers, stems (Emerald Envy) and "bouquet wrap"/ribbon using the coordinating framelits.  I already had the Stitched Shapes circle and the sentiment box (which went with the original workshop card), so I just cut a scalloped circle using the Layering Circles and some Emerald Envy cardstock.  Done!


Layer the flowers and stamp the sentiment, and my card was good to go.  And oh so pretty!

Click on a photo below and go directly to my online store:


Product List

No comments: