Monday, June 19, 2017

Belated Father's Day

I have one more Father's Day card, but this could actually be used for MANY reasons:

This is the card I sent my dad.  The Dapper Denim and Lemon Lime Twist combo is fresh and lively.  The designer papers come from two paper packs:  Eastern Palace (the Dapper Denim sheet) and Fresh Florals (the Lemon Lime Twist piece).


The Lovely Words Thinlits make card-making a snap!  These are so easy to layer with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layering Circles (the scalloped layer).

Add the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set, and your card is done!  (The stamp set and thinlits are sold in a bundle, saving you 10%!).

I just stamped the words in Dapper Denim ink and flagged the ends; popped up with Dimensionals, these words make a statement!

All items used can be purchased in my online store; just click the photo of the item below and you'll be taken to the site.


Product List

No comments: