Monday, June 26, 2017

I May Have Lied

Confession time...

I think I mentioned that I LOVE the new Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, and may have noted that it's my new favorite.

Well, I might have lied...

I think I am now in love with Oh So Eclectic; take a look:

Oh my...what a bundle!  I had the best time stamping, cutting out and layering all these flowers.  And the Designer Series Paper, Naturally Eclectic, is to die for!  See that mottled-looking Berry Burst background?  Be still my heart!

I stamped, cut and layered flowers and leaves; and that sharp "diamond"-looking piece?  Part of the fabulous thinlits dies!  Oh my...such fun!

This set is featured on the cover of the annual catalog.  I've got more samples coming your way; this is one terrific set!  And quite possibly my new favorite!

Supplies can be purchased in my online store; just click on a picture to be taken there:


Product List


No comments: