Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Burlap Bouquet

Well it was back to my favorite new stamp set to create this card...I can't stay away from Beautiful Bouquet!  (See my previous sample, here ).

This time I actually started with the background stamp - Burlap.  I stamped it using Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, and then had to figure out what to do with it.

And this appeared:

While the Burlap was sitting on my desk, I started playing with some of the flowers in the Beautiful Bouquet set...one thing led to another, and I ended up with a pretty bouquet.  So I cut an oval of Whisper White, and placed my bouquet on it.  But it still needed something...Copper!

I cut another oval, scalloped this time, using the Layering Oval Framelits and some Copper Foil--that's the ticket!  Then I tied some 1/4" Copper Trim around the bouquet and also around the Burlap layer.  But it still needed something...

Copper embossing!

Some splats were stamped and embossed, along with the sentiment, and the entire panel was layered on another piece of Copper Foil.  Perfection!

Supplies can be purchased by clicking on the photo; you'll be directed to my online store:


Product List

No comments: