Friday, June 16, 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit

Are you a new papercrafter, dying to make some cards but not sure how to start?  Or are you an experienced card-maker with little room to store stampin' supplies?  How about an avid crafter who is going on vacation and already missing your stampin' time?

Well I have a solution for all of you:  The Soft Sayings card kit!  Take a look:


So what do you think?  Easy?  Fun?  Beautiful?  All of the above?  YES!

And I'll make it even better:  order the Soft Sayings card kit, choosing me as your demonstrator, and I'll send you a FREE bottle of Multipurpose Liquid Glue!  Just add your Glue Dots, and you'll have everything you need to get creative and make 20 beautiful cards.

Click on the photo below and go straight to my on-line store.  When I see your order is placed, I'll send you a bottle of Liquid Glue.

Happy Stampin'!!


Product List

No comments: