Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Retired Birthday

 Sometimes I have to go back and pull out a retired stamp set because I loved it and want to use it again.  Do you relate?   So when I needed a pretty birthday card for a friend, I found myself reaching for Varied Vases with the Vase Builder punch (which is NOT retired, and probably why I reached for the stamps).  


I love the simplicity of this card, and that background paper is stunning!  Alas, that is also retired, from the Garden Impressions pack.  But a very similar color palette is in the Artistry Blooms pack of patterned paper.  


I simply stamped my floral image directly on Whisper White cardstock, and cut it out with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  The vase was punched with the patterned paper, and double bow of Bakers Twine was added.

The greeting was stamped on cardstock and cut with the All Dressed Up dies, then the ends were flagged with the Banners Pick a Punch.


Inside I repeated the vase motif, punching a different vase and adding some different stamped flowers for a little variety.


What are you creating?


Product List
Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set
Varied Vases Photopolymer Stamp Set
[146644]
$26.00
Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
Garden Impressions 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
[146289]
$11.00
Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine
[124262]
$3.50

No comments: