Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Another Brilliant Background

 Yesterday I showed you a card using Beautiful Autumn and a brilliant background.  You can see that card here.

And as I noted in that post, I had enough of the Watercolor paper left over to make another card.  So here it is:


A completely different feel, even though the Pigment-Sprinkled background was from the same piece of paper.  And as an added piece of luck, the Pumpkin Pie piece I had cut with Stitched Rectangle dies for yesterday's card left me a frame that I was able to use for this card - the entire piece had been embossed with the Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, and then I had cut out the center for my other card.  This left the frame, which was perfect to "frame" my watercolored piece in the center. 


I also used the Pinewood Planks embossing folder with Mossy Meadow cardstock under the main panel.  


I don't know which card I like better - which is your favorite?



Won't you leave me a comment and let me know?


Product List

No comments: