Monday, October 5, 2020

Christmas Gleaming

How about another Merry Monday?

Did you see my video about 10 days ago about punching out images stamped on small pieces of cardstock?  You can see it here.  

Well, after I filmed that I had 3 punched ornaments sitting on my desk.  So the other day I decided to color them, and then this happened:


 I was coloring these with Stampin' Blends, using Pretty Peacock and Mango Melody, and pulled out my Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper pack.  I thought the design on the ornament mimicked the design on the paper, and brought it all together.


Check out the border on this card.  That is a stamp in the Christmas Gleaming set, and by using my Stamparatus, I was able to create a unique border.  


A Holiday Rhinestone jewel in the center of each ornament really added a pretty touch.


Gold Foil with rounded corners completes this pretty card.  

See what you can do with leftovers?

And now that you've seen one of the beautiful patterned papers in our catalog, take a look at this:

That's right - for the month of October, you can get 15% off select packs of Designer Series Paper.  Click here to see the beautiful papers that are currently on sale, and stock up!  


Product List

No comments: