Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Heartfelt Anniversary

 On this day, twelve years ago, I was in Carmel, California, celebrating the marriage of my youngest son and daughter-in-law.  It was a stunning day at Mission Ranch, overlooking the water.  A day filled with love and creating happy memories to last a lifetime.

So today I wish them a very Happy Anniversary:


Isn't that a fun card?  Lots of bright splashes of colors and lovely hearts.  

I went through all of my dies looking for hearts (can you believe I don't own a SET of heart dies?).  But I was able to come up with a bunch in varying sizes and shapes to make this card.  


I started with a strip of Thick Whisper White cardstock, and cut my hearts.  Then I backed each with different pieces of cardstock.  Next the piece was mounted to some Real Red.


The Detailed Hearts die was used for the white hearts in the background; I used the Adhesive Sheets on the Whisper White cardstock so the hearts were easy to adhere to the card base.  A few Holiday and Noble Peacock jewels and a snippet of Flowers for Every Season ribbon and I was ready to send my card.


A very Happy Anniversary to Matt and Sarah!  


Product List

No comments: