Sunday, March 8, 2020

Capture the Good

Need a masculine birthday card?  How about this:


I just broke down and purchased the Capture the Good stamp set, and I'm so happy I did!  I needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law, a photographer, and this was just perfect!


I stamped the camera with Gray Granite ink on Gray Granite cardstock, and added additional shading with a Gray Granite Light Stampin' Blends marker.  Did you catch the dimension of the lens?


How fun is that?  A few punches and Dimensionals and you've got a very realistic camera!


The card base is Gray Granite, with a skinny Basic Black border and the plaid pattern from Country Club Designer Series Paper.  I inked the greetings in Gray Granite ink on Whisper White cardstock and mounted it to another skinny black layer.  Finally the camera was fussy-cut and popped up with Dimesionals.

Really couldn't be easier!

Check out Capture the Good--it's a great stamp set for simple cards and for your scrapbook pages!


Product List



No comments: