Friday, March 13, 2020

Make a Wish

You are never too old to make a wish!  And here's a card that says so!


I love the Golden Honey Designer Series Paper, but unfortunately, it's no longer available.  However this card could be made with any DSP; all you need is two coordinating patterns.

I started with a Basic Black card base, then added a strip of the white DSP directly to the card base.  Then the black DSP was cut to 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" and another cut to 5-1/4" x 1-1/4", and they were layered to the card front using Dimensional, and leaving a strip of the white DSP showing.


I stamped the candle and the greeting using Versamark and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.  Then using the dies from the Broadway Lights set, I cut the "wish" and the candle.  I inked the "wish" with Versamark and again heat embossed with Gold.


I finished by popping the die-cuts on Dimensionals.

Now let's all make a wish that this Corona virus disappears fast!

Stay healthy and wash your hands!


Product List



No comments: