Wednesday, March 4, 2020

New Sale-a-Bration Products

It's time!  The new Sale-a-Bration products are now available to earn FREE with a qualifying order.  And I have a peek at one of the beautiful new Designer Series Paper, Flowering Foils.  I have a gift for one of my customers and decided to make her a box using this gorgeous paper:


Pretty?  I'll say so!

This paper has 4 designs, but I think my favorite is this one, with large flowers in Rose Gold and Silver Foil on a white background.


And by coloring the flowers with sponge daubers and inks, then cutting them out with Paper Snips, I can make a pretty belly-band for my box.


I'm in love!  All I had to add was a Silver Foil band and a silver-embossed sentiment, and my beautiful packaging was done!

Here's a video I shared the other day that shows all the pretty papers you can get in this Flowering Foils package:





So place your qualifying order now and pick up a FREE package of Flowering Foils!  You won't be sorry!


Product List

No comments: