Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Birthday Bonanza

I'm sending a gift card to my granddaughter for her birthday.  I'd love to go shopping for her, but circumstances as they are, that was not possible.  So I made her a cute card that also holds a gift card:


This simple gift card holder starts with a piece of 4-1/4" x 11" cardstock (I used Bermuda Bay).  It's scored, as a usual card, at 5-1/2", but then it is scored again at 3".


That second score line is what creates the pocket for the gift card.  Neat, huh?

Prior to adhering the pocket you'll want to punch a little "thumb" hold, using a small circle punch.  Then just decorate as desired.  I love the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper, and used that, along with the Bonanza Buddies stamps.



My little toucan was stamped with Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Stampin' Blends, and cut out with the coordinating Bonanza dies.  There's even a die for the balloons!

I know my granddaughter wants a bathing suit for her birthday, so I hope our quarantines will soon end so she can go shopping!

Happy Birthday, Vickie!


Product List


No comments: