Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Mini Thank You

Sometimes you just need a mini card.  I had a package I was sending out and wanted to include a little note, so I created this:


Just a 3" x 3" card, this one packs a BIG punch!

I started with a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock, cut to 3" x 6", and scored at 3".  I then took a piece of Rich Razzleberry and cut it with the Layering Squares dies.

The Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper has this pretty Rich Razzleberry polka-dotted patterned paper, which I cut with the Stitched Shapes dies, layering it on the Rich Razzleberry scalloped square.


I stamped and colored the flowers from the Happy Birthday to You set (FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order) and cut them out with the Birthday Dies (purchase this coordinating product while supplies last).  And see those extra leaves?  LOVE!  I used the dies to cut them out of some Pigment-Sprinkled paper I had lying around--they add SO much!  I also liberally painted on some Wink of Stella, for some extra shine.

The Label Me Bold stamps gave me the perfect sentiment, stamped in Rich Razzleberry and fussy-cut with my Paper Snips.


Just a perfect little card enclosure!

Don't miss out on the Happy Birthday to You and the Birthday Dies.  As you can see, this set isn't only for birthdays!


Product List




No comments: