Friday, August 2, 2019

Study in White (and pink and green)

I adore White on White cards.  And I rarely make them.  So when I saw a card on Pinterest, I knew I had to make one for myself.


Using the Tropical Dies, I cut the square window with the leaves out of Thick Whisper White cardstock.  This was layered on a Whisper White piece with Dimensionals, and that was adhered to a Thick Whisper White base.  Simple!


The flower was inked with Melon Mambo and a little Merry Merlot marker was used to shade the center slightly.  A Blender Pen was used to remove the ink from the stamen of the flower, and it was colored with a Daffodil Delight marker, then stamped and cut with the dies.  A Granny Apple Green frond was also cut with the dies.


You can see the dimension in this photo.

All  that was needed was a sentiment and a Glitter Enamel Dot.

Such a pretty, summery card!

Product List







1 comment:

Jackie said...

This is just an outstanding card! Love the layout